Sep 26, 2010

Dear holy mother f*cker

So as you can tell this little post is gonna be about my prayers to the holy spirits!! And I apologize in advance, I'm typing on the iPad and as one can tell I am not good with these things so I tend to spell things wrong... So I'll try to make this short, but sweet.

So I went to a birthday party today, shout out to Nisha!!! Yay you! Can you believe we've known each other for like 5 years!!!! I can't haha, I love you and I think you're awesome, don't be not awesome!!!!! And well I bought her a nice gift it was from Bang-On so you know, product placement!!! Anyways I asked for a gift box which looks like a pizza box so I told her out of genuine stupidity I bought her a vegetarian pizza and omg she hates vegetarian pizza btw, so she was pretty mad when I told her, not like I was gonna tell her I didn't get her that. I told everyone to not mention it to her, and so when it came down to opening the gift and "eating" it she kept trying to put it off, then she finally opened it and was all, "omg, Micah I hate you." but really, how can anyone hate me? I'm so interesting!! I'd be my own best friend!! Haha I'm kidding, I'm not that full of myself.

For my friend Selena I got her a bunch of you know magic things I can't really say what on here, but what i'll say is it is super expensive and thoughtful, so if that girl don't like it imam kick her in her little badonkadonk.

So, dear holy mother f*cker, please grante the gift of riches.


Now, part two.
In theater we were given the wonderful task of, making Music Video on whatever we please, I got to convince Mr.GSA to come to our group even though he hated Lady Gaga, which our group had already chose would be our singer. I felt pretty awesome that he agreed to come, i mean I thought he would be all, "ew, no. I hate lady gags." but no, so I think that was pretty cool of Him.

Also, we chose the sopng Alejandro which is my favorite song, so you know I had to, I mean I NEEDED TO be the lead, so as it shows I was the main person, aka, Ladu Gaga. And I had Mr. Theater as Alejandro so I basically got to um... grind all over him, well not really, but you know, I got to feel I'm up in a sort of artistic way, very fun.

So... Dear Holy Mother F*cker, please grant me the power to be able to do another fun music video like that, and by fun I mean something else, I won't say what, but as normal human beings you can decide what I mean by that.

And uh... Omg!! Have y'all read "The Masque of the Red Death"? Omg, very good story by Edgar Allen Poe. Like no joke, it's really good, i mean the words in it are kind of hard to understand, but like when you understand the words and the deep symbolism in it, you'll understand. It's really good. And I guess I only understood it because awesome teacher Mr. begg taught us, if he didn't I probably wouldn't understand it. So yeah, read it. And if you don't really get it, or you don't understand the symbolism or maybe you just want to chat with me about it... Then just comment or like send me a message (natsukemicah@hotmail.com) you know, if you want, I really want to know your thoughts on the story! I honestly think it's the best story, like I've ever read. Only because it makes sense of course.

Dear Holy Mother F*cker, I hope you bless the people of the world with the wonderful story, and p,ease bless then with the power to understand the story, I'm not calling them stupid, it's just written in words that I don't really get d:

So, that's pretty much it, and yeah you guess probably are wondering who the hell the Holy Mother F*cker is, well honestly. I'm nit a really religious person, so if I were to pray I prefer to do it in a non religious way. And because people always say Holy Mother F*cker a lot vie decided that whom,ever that is I must ray respects for. I mean honestly people keep using the name in vain, so it's the least I can do!!so yeah, that's it!! Thanks :D I say yay for the 3 wishes.

1 comment:

  1. Micah, I LOVE YOUR GIFT (: and I can't believe I am procrastinating on your blog.. of all places to procrastinate at 6:30 in the morning...

    ReplyDelete

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.