Apr 25, 2010

The play, my life and Hot dogs

  So I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while... I was busy with the My Earth, Your Earth, One Earth play. I know it might sound boring, that's based on the fact that there were like 19 people showing up for the play... Not good. I mean true it was the hockey game and everything, but still... THE WORLD MATTERS.
  As a David Suzuki playing actor I do say we need to take care of the world. I mean seriously look up the North Pacific Garbage Patch and you'll see.

  The play was amazing, as is every play. I just love acting, waking up early isn't my strong suit because sleeping late is my forte... Does that make sense? I mean all the actors... All them changing in one place... LOL nah thats creepy I don't do like that... But seriously.

  Anyways, as the play was three days we did 9 shows... Yay! And yeah on the last day i freaked out and yelled at the people for my monologue because calm doesn't work... But I spat on Sean and Jared... Oops.

Ok... Lets see... So Soft probably missed me in English [During the play I got to skip Wed-Fri it was great... But i missed a lot of stuff.] I have a speech due... I'm writting about how I have commitment issues... I think this is actually the longest time i've ever had a blog!

  Lets see... Flora is my favourite little asian I call her Mulan and I think its fairly accurate because she's cool like that. She locked her IPhone once and I got so pissed I called her a WHORE the whole time... Oddly enough she didn't get mad and kill me with a hammar... She just sat there and took it... She's in rugby so I say STAY AWAY. SHE WILL F*CK YOU UP. BAD. But its ok now! We love each other... Even if i call her FlaWHOREa once in a while (:

 Ok... Well I'll update more next time... I have a sh*t load of homework to do... So peace!!!

P.s. Cher is literally amazing.

The world is the shit. Not shit. But THE SHIT.

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.