Jun 7, 2010

Why hello there!

So... obviously I haven't posted in months I mean i've been so busy! Like no joke! With the school plays [My Earth, Your Earth, One Earth and I Hate You, I Love You] Volunteering at the Vancouver Children's Festival, some school and of course Work I haven't had the time to do anything! I had borrowed like 25 books and I finished it in one month, ONE MONTH. I'm usually done in a short period of time. I blame the world for my busy schedual.

  So yeah... I'm not very exciting. I'll make another post about the children's festival... there's a lot of stuff to say about it.

  For the play I Hate You, I Love You... I loved it! It's my favourite play this year! Not saying the plays this year weren't good, i just loved this recent one. I wish I was in it though, oh well. We can't all get what we want... luckily I got to do spotlight on friday and saturday because the main spotlighter Jason wasn't there... Well he was there friday, but he let me! :D

  Now... onto official business... So Soft did I mention he's in my group? It's amazing. I get to talk to him and stuff, what's the good part you ask? HE ANSWERS TO ME. He even talks to me from time to time. What sucks is... well the staraight part and the fact that if he found out I was in lust with him i'd get shot and then killed... yeah. More to suffer for. Man, i look at him a lot in class... not good. He'll find out.

  We disected an earthworm in Biology today... lame. My friend cut it... too hard so it was cut in half! That pretty much ruined it, then she decided to "clean it out" which meant scraping everything out. Which ruined it more.

  They're announcing the official directors for the school plays next year. I'm really scared, I mean yeah... nervous. In case you didn't notice, I asked if i could be one of the directors. They're announcing it next wednesday [June. 16] after school... AH!

  They're distrubuting the yearbooks on thursday... I really can't wait! I hope So Soft and Lover look good this year! Even if they don't photograph well. Unfortunetly though because no one is buying any that means we won't have any money for the next years meaning it'll be in Black and White and I don't want to graduate in Black and White! I mean not only is it racist! It's also so 1950s!!

  I think that's it... You know from april 16th and all... I told you already I'm really not that exciting. I'm just... Dramatic.

You know... Things to see, people to see do.

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.