Jun 7, 2010

Ginger? Nature? How is this a Children's Festival?!

   Now, the last day. Sydney wasn't there, she was probably out to parties and junk LOL. But some of our friends were there! Like Natalie! and Arthur! They told me a funny story, "So i [Natalie] was like, "Ma'am no flash photography in here" she had a camera, but she was like, "I'm just eating a sucker!" LOL

 When we were there we decided to do something where we walk around behind a guy in stilts! His name was Lindsey and I'm pretty sure he was gay... but he was hot, that's all that matters. Did i mention he smelled good? He smelled good. Also I got to find out what Raoul real name was! It's Josh, Josh the Ginger.

  Mackenzie wasn't there, but there was a hot guy at the "MetroVancouver" booth. We got a picture there! It was my first polaroid! Also... I learned to juggle. Priscilla and I obviously made lots of sexual references... par example: *Deep voice* "Ugh, my balls dropped" and "Stop playing with my balls!! Get your own!!" and etc, LOL

  I spent all my time with Priscilla this time... except when she was feeding the treacherous nature [Ducks] Those bitches will cut you up!! She wanted to make kites, but i'm all, "I don't want to make your stoopid-ass kite!" so she just took one from the tent LOL.

  Through out the day I was looking for Raoul, but i couldn't find him and it was so upsetting!! Luckily though I found him at last, he was at the "Hands Talking Tent" It's sign language... it's ok, I didn't get it either. Unfortunetly nothing happened, oh well.


 So i think that's it? I don't know, if you can think of anything Priscilla [Which should be reading this] comment here and tell me!!

''Hi Eugene, can you clear this table for me?''

1 comment:

  1. lol yeah i read it all. this is so funny (:
    you forgot "goddammit it bit me!!"
    seriously dont feed geese feed the ducks. they are so much more nicer. but it probly doesnt matter to you because its all TREACHEROUS NATURE!

    ReplyDelete

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.