Aug 8, 2010

FINALLY.

I think this will be a huge event in my entire life as a gay child in Canada.
I'm studying... To... Get... My L!
Yeah, Ok, I know it has nothing to do with being gay or living in Canada. But still, I think it'll change things... Not really. I don't even want to get it, I was pretty much forced into this. Everyone I know is always like, "Ooh Micah, you should totally do it! It'll be so fun! Woo!!" And it's like, "Uh, no thanks" and then they like grow devil horns or something and like threaten my life, so I guess taking my knowledge test will have some effect on my life.

I haven't really study, I looked it over. I did the practice test... I usually get like 80-93% which isn't good. You need 80% to pass... And the real test is out of 50 instead of the 25 that the online one has. Did i mention the real test is harder? The real test is harder. And, that leaves me enough room to get the minimum of 10 wrong.. Which isn't a fantastic number. But hey... I was wondering....

SCENARIO:
*Doing the test. Gets 98%. On the last question* "When you see a pedestrian you,
A. Run him over                              
B. Stop and wave him across           
C. Slow down and be ready to stop 
D. Speed up, you can surely pass him "
*Picks A*
*The ICBC worker looks over your test* "Oh, he totally picked the wrong answer. That psychopathic child"
WOULD THEY GO:
*Walks up to the person who took that test* "Congrats Brenda, you passed. You did amazing 98%"
OR
*Walks to the phone, looks at the sign above the phone that says, [Not even kidding] "To call 9-1-1, please dial 9-1-1" And calls 911* "Hi, we have a psychopath here."

CUZ HONESTLY I'M ACTUALLY CONFUSED!! They technically passed! I mean honestly!! They got over 80% But they chose THE RUN HIM OVER CHOICE! I wouldn't feel very safe...

I dunno... What do you think?
A. Find me and run me over.
B. I don't care, I'm too popular to pay attention.
C. I need to call 911, what's the number again?
D. Think about what?

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.