Oct 25, 2010

My Perfect Man.

- Tall, maybe taller than me.
- Must have nice arms.
- Nice teeth, braces are a plus.
- Looks good in and enjoys wearing plaid.
- Funny, understands my humour.
- Good listener, knows how to help when needed.
- Chivalrous.
- A hopeless romantic.
- Has some dorky qualities, like enjoys old movies, vintage clothing... etc.
- Not any more feminine than me.
- Does not smoke or do drugs.
- Enjoys reading from time to time.
- Has a decent mind, as in intellect.
- Has a high tolerance for dirty things.
- Has a job, as long as he's not a hobo.
-Can be a judgmental bitch like me
-Facial hair, a chin strap is really hot, or like a 5 o'clock-ish shadow
- Gay, I can't have my heart broken again.

1 comment:

  1. you should post my perfect man list. that'll scare away everyone from me and gravitate them towards you :D I'm so thoughtful

    ReplyDelete

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.