Jan 12, 2011

So, here it is, part 1...

If you're cool enough you got it! It's a quote from my new favourite movie!! Easy A! Like omg I bought the Blu-Ray right when it came out! I was like, "Omg! Let's rush to HMV like I need this sh*t!!"



    In the end I had to buy it with my own money... But I didn't care it was EMMA STONE! Like she is the hottest girl I've ever seen! And trust me, I'm gay so my standards for girls better be good if not I've sort of failed.... Haven't I?

   In any case I thought I should show y'all a picture of this beautiful person... For you... Non-Believers!
Emma F*CKING Stone!
  Still not convinced? Maybe you're gay... Or straight. I don't genderize!

   Anyway, so i went to HMV and they had one left... for 29.99 not including tax. As an Asian I really pondered my options... Like, "Do I really  want it? Is it worth the 34$?" but they only had ONE left! So like it was what I'd call the "O" moment like my sudden realization.. It was either now or never, you know?

  In my mind that's basically what I saw anyway....

   So in my own self pity I dragged myself around the mall to follow my mom... At Reitman's, ZZZellerz, Sear[killmenow]s, seeing a pattern? Anyway, we ended up in WallMart and like I dragged my helpless body towards the movies and there I saw it... The 24.99 priced Blu-Ray of EASY A. Basically I sogged myself. Like twice. And so I gladly bought it with a big huge grin.


    And that's how I aquired such an amazing movie in which I saw 12 times already... Yes. I'm happy with my choice.

Sticking true to the females are hot theme, I present thee with:
Anne Hathaway
The girl I will ALWAYS think is the hottest

"Snow is like a strip tease. When it starts you get all excited and want it to keep going. Then it stops abruptly and you go, 'That's it?!'"

4 comments:

  1. Un-boldify the info on the side, it's so difficult to read :( How long did it take you to draw all of those pictures? P.S. Anne Hathaway is not the hottest girl alive, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    "Un-boldify the info on the side, it's so difficult to read :( How long did it take you to draw all of those pictures? P.S. Anne Hathaway is not the hottest girl alive, in my opinion."

    So I added some minor tweaks to the fonts, italics and colour, I hope it's easier to read now! Be sure to forward to many others! (:
    Took me about an hour and a half to do the whole post haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These drawing are flippin' fresh!
    Do you use a tablet? :D

    ReplyDelete

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.