Jan 11, 2011

This is another consecutive blog post!

In light of the amazing Urooba [http://underuroobasumbrella.blogspot.com/] who is like "O.m.f.g. This chick is amazing and I want to have her babies." At least that's what I think they say when they read her blog. I'm pretty sure I'm at least 78% correct...
Anyway! As I was saying, in light of this situation of me being unpopular and totally like lame, I've decided to pretend I'm popular... Here! To make it easier for you I drew how my thought process worked. [PS. Took me 3 hours, but I FOUND THE WIRE and so, we can see half assed drawings!]


No, I'm not a girl, but my hair is long, so I decided to make it that way...

Anyway, that's how it went. So with Urooba's amazing help, I've decided to chug along, whenever I have time I will do the best I can to draw and such. I sill need to find my writing style....

On a bright note, LOOK A HOT GUY!

James Marsden!

Carpe Diem BITCHES! (:

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.