Jan 23, 2011

Here we are! Totally procrastinating...

   Haha, yeah it's amazing isn't it? I'm very surprised that I actually committed to this... I could go into detail about how I have commitment issues... but I'd rather not. I mean in English last year I wrote a very off topic speech... Surprisingly it was really good, I laugh at the thought...

  So, I've realized that I'm pretty stupid, I'm sure most of the people I know can already tell... You know I wouldn't be surprised if the people I didn't know thought that too... There are, of course, the select few who would beg to differ... ok... I made it up, but still, I have faith. But! to further prove that I in fact am stupid, I have evidence gathered from my recent actions:


Ok... Maybe I'm not stupid... Just really weird... And I might have a case of ADD... Ha....ha....ha...
I should get myself checked... Rainbows coming out from one's mouth isn't really... Well normal.


To eat? Or not to eat? There should never be a question.

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.