Dec 28, 2009

Christmas/Boxing day talk.

So, i'm guessing it SHOULD be kinda of obvious? But Christmas AND boxing day have come and gone. But that doesnt mean i cant TALK about it right? So here we go!

Christmas:
                 So as you know some people like... worship this day, have it on their calendar and what not. I mean wow, its like... a HOLIDAY or something haha. Kidding im not that retarted... that you know of. So i love this holiday not only because... Well no school. But i mean hello? NO WORK. I mean i can sleep in till like... 9AM! I know right!? Lucky me! Haha yeah i make breakfast in the morning... It doesnt catch fire, so my family is fine. And the whole "Its all about the giving?" Not gonna lie but: Its about the getting too. There i said it. But you were totally thinking it! But i mean this year... It didnt feel like christmas, what do you think? I mean...
                                                                               1. It was sunny
                                                                               2. For me it was just i dunno
                                                                               3. It was sunny
                                                                               4. I MEAN IT WAS SUNNY
And it also didnt help that this year i was older, and my gift was money and spent in the states. I mean no surprise.... Oh well, i guess this year was an off year. But i found a really hot guy dressed in... well a santa hat... and maybe more, maybe not.


Boxing Day:
                  So thats the day where malls are like oceans of people, and to be honest i wouldnt mind be squished in between two hot guys, that well, would be my fancy. But the whole boxing day thing? It really isnt my kind of thing. I know some of you people who believe that stereotypical nonsense "OMG BUT HES GAY, HOW DOES HE NOT LIKE SHOPPING!?" well *hint hint* they dont all love to shop. And the whole waking at 5am to go to best buy for a new tv... that isnt too cool... I mean do you REALLY need a new tv?

Ok, so ew. I kinda complained the WHOLE post. Thats so not in the spirit of the blog man! So here i'll add something awesome:

 How awesome my dec 25-28 was:
                                                                                 So, i now have 2 delicious scents from La senza Cotton candy and Honey Dew yeah DELICIOUS
                                                                                 A new HANNAH MONTANA 2010 calendar, oh yeah did i mention.. IT PLAYS MUSIC FOR ME!? Yeah! I can't wait to wake up every day!
                                                                                 A new ROBOTIC PINK THING! I called it UGLECIA [Ug-lee-sha] And i can draw and everything on it! Its so cool!
                                                                                 I have some pens from "Cross" I think its supposed to be really good?
                                                                                 And a journal called "IN MY HUMBLE OPINION" Its HILARIOUS i mean have you seen it!? LOOK  IT UP ITS AWESOME
                                                                                 And a really bad smelling Calvin Klien cologne, but I guess i'll wear it, i mean since he loves it so much haha

Oh yeah. B-T-DUBS:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.