Dec 20, 2009

Its helpful... In ways

So i've been... Conversing with my friends. Well i mean if they're your friends you should converse with them... ANYWAYS. I've always had the topic of "I'm so fat..." and well.... I say it too... I dont know why but i do. I occasionally know i'm not but eh... Its the ways of society. So here is something i've remembered in my past.

*Helpful ways to live in the present*
1: If you're like me, which i doubt. I prefer NOT to exercise i mean, ew. Why would i wanna die tired? I mean sure i'd die good looking and stuff, but i'd totally be tired.
2: You don't mind dying fat. I mean i won't mind, its like i'm gonna die happy, full, fat, but happy haha. And who knows maybe it might become a problem and i'd get featured on like... Some show?
3. You are the complete opposite, you LOVE to move around and doing sports and you look awesome and hot and well, awesome! Then you probably wouln't need my help i mean, go climb a tree and jump off rooftops!! Its what you CAN do! [but don't do it, you might hurt yourself]
4.You don't eat much and you prefer to eat healthy, i mean for when you do eat. And you move around and like... You have a high metabolism and you can flaunt your sexy hottness haha.

Ok. Here goes:
                         Diets for the people who are on case 3 and 4
                       --- Continue what you're doing, exercise, eat healthy and just be you.
                       --- Why yes, its not a diet thank you for noticing! (:

                          For you cases 1 and 2 then you're like me and this is what I do.
                      --- I don't remember where i saw it but i always remember it because its so funny!

Diet 1: The "F*ck it" diet
Now this is what you do. When you're hungry or you're just craving... Gravy fries? Then you say "F*ck it* and you go indulge!

Diet 2: "F*ck that sh*t"
Now say this, you want to exercise, or you're forced because you wanna lose those "extra 3 pounds" then go to the gym, walk onto a treadmill and look at it for three seconds and walk off. Then proceed to say "F*ck that sh*t!" And leave.

Thus concluding my helpful hints.



[Im kidding don't actually do that. I mean its really bad for you... Well case one and two are my actual theories of life. But the diets? Don't do it...]

Don't jump on rooftops.

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.