Dec 29, 2009

Movies

So here we are, a movie post. I dunno if you could tell i was bound to make one, but like... Everyone needs a movie post, its not a real blog without it! So like always here we go:

Order of business number one:
Predictable:
                    Its like, really? Obviously. I hate it when that happens i mean its like right when you start you either think "Omg, s/he falls in love with him, s/he dies, they lose or Cameron Diaz is totally gonna score with that hot guy" or something of the likes haha. But I know you will all hate me for this, but i heard Avatar was like awesome sadly i don't feel the same. I mean the graphics were great, but i mean heck it was long and i mean totally predictable im not going to spoil it for you, but i mean i knew what was gonna happen. I'm noy dissing the creators i'm saying that because we've seen so many movies in our lives some things just... Become obvious to us? I don't know... Maybe i just dont like action movies? And yes i did watch it in 3D

Boring:
            Ever just watch a movie and like... I dunno fall asleep!? I just watched have you met the morgans or something like that, i don't remember anything about it, it was that boring! Like no offence, but all i seriously remember from that movie is the hot doctor and... that asian baby, i named it mei ling... I forgot her real name... And i mean i usually like romantic comedies... But i like it if they remembered the comedy part.

Not my kind of movie:
                                    You know how when you watch a movie everyone has a type, don't deny it. I saw Alvin and the chipmunks, I almost cried. I saw Adventureland, I almost died. Yeah, i mean kids movies are my favourite, teen movies i don't really find funny, especially those... guy-guy movies, you know that appeal to the jock in you? Like American Pie? or uh... Superbad Or i mean some movies in general that have no actual plot, that makes sense. And its basically there for cheap laughs, boobs and gross sex jokes. I mean i watched Bones which was my fav show of all time, it had very well normal not for the gr7 minds.... Well sometimes. I like to laugh about something like... Inside jokes or something that refers to like a few minutes ago? I dunno haha. But off topic. What im saying is, you could see a movie EVERYONE loves, but you're just not into it... Because you're just not that into it.

Order of business number two:
It was the BEST MOVIE EVER:
                                           You know once in a while you see a movie you're totally into, and well you can watch for like 30 times and not get sick of it. People will think "is s/he retarted?" well no fears, i do it to. Like the movies RENT, The Devil Wears Prada, Mean Girls, The Grudge 2 and Mulan. I have more, but i'd stop before you bash your head in. But I don't know if you could tell or not but i dont have a sort of genre... I have well musical, chick flik, teen girl or rare guy [mostly gay], horror and well kids. I dunno action, and other just seem kinda... not my thing. But then comes along like a movie um... I cant think of one, but it has like EVERYTHING mixed in and it blows blasts your mind!

Totally My Type!
                          The title speaks for itself gentle-peoples

I just liked the actor:
                               I dunno if anyone is like me... But i sometimes only watch a movie because my favourite actor is in it. Like Anne Hathaway or something of the sort, i mean i saw a movie trailer, had a hot guy. Damn on on the train to first day showing ville. Well not really a train or a ville... But i mean i might do it, if the trailer is... attention grabbing.

And on some really off random and shallow cases:
                                                                           It has a gay actor or is gay themed, guess who'd be there first? 



Anyways, as a great person once said [In a hot british accent]

Food for thought.

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.