Jan 2, 2010

A Thought!

So i had one a long time ago, but i've decided to post it now, i mean i wrote it down so i'm ok with that.

My new years DAY:
So i thought this new years would be just like any other day: Don't breathe to deep, Don't think all day. Dive into work. [RENT refrence] But then today was filled with... Events. None of which were good, but then while sitting at home working on my socials work a thought occured to me. A life changing thought!

[Here is the... Format]
Event
A comment
What i think the world is trying to tell me


The whole working thing.
Yeah i had to wake up at 10am from all that partying of the other day, i dont do drugs or drink so... yeah im safe... But it still sucked haha. It was very very slow, and i guess i just got paid [time and a half] to stand around... Very good.
I guess its kind of important cuz well... I dunno actually... Oh yes, it leads to event number two


Starbucks
It was SO slow that Shantal and I left Lucia to fend for her life from all the nothing waiting in line to get a Julius haha. It was a nice little adventure. I used $4.67 from my $20 giftcard from my mom... And the hot guy who worked there wasn't even working today! Which was a bad incident. Recap: Lost money, and didnt even see the hot guy.
So it gave me an excuse to drink a frap... So good havent had it in... months. And well my giftcard was being lame and it said my balance was $15.33 i wanted to fill it with 67 cents you know... to even it out. It gave me a chance to talk to the cute guy working though... Not the hot one, but hey cute gay guy works for me.
[Y'all might be wondering why i say they're gay? Well I dont wanna be like ugh stereotypical but... I could see it by how he talked and stuff... Gaydar post, it'll answer your questions]

My jeans zipper broke
It was my favourite pair of jeans! And while i was changing back to go somewhere after work somehow the zipper was like ef you kid! And then offed itself... Like literally it just came of. I know what you're thinking "Nah you're just fat." *Reminds me of these two things "Six words to have a girl break up with you, "You look fat in those jeans" and... Day after boxing day i went shopping with my friends and it was me, my friend who's a girl and my gay friend, really hot but hes obv not into me ): anyways, so she came out with these jeans and she was like "Omg these jeans make my butt look big..." and he said without missing a beat, "Hunny, it aint the jeans" LOL* So yeah it broke and i had to walk ALL THE WAY HOME with a billion pairs of socks from ardene's [i love their socks ok (:] and an umbrella... Long story short... My crotch got WET from the rain LOL
So the world's message "Easy access this year" I feel excited... I mean hello! Broken zipper... Obviously im gonna be able to get into someone's pants this year LOL

Fire in my building
I live in a condo so like i literally live with like a billion people, this was like the third fire alarm this week so im like ef it, so i sat on my couch eating my rice, yeah im asian get used to it. So thirty min. later it kept ringing and i smelled smoke so im like OMG so i walked out... In a tshirt, you dont know how cold it was.
I think the world is implying i'm gonna meet a HOT guy so HOT he'll be on fire (:

Waiting in the cold and rain... In a T-Shirt
I stood with the really hot guys on my floor, which is wierd because i didnt know they lived near me, so i was freezing it was raining and the really hot guy beside was all warm, and im like "DUDE WARM ME UP, if you know what i mean" And well... It wasn't out loud... But he gave me a look, psychic? I think so.
So they're basically my neighbours right? And the whole Love Thy Neighbour thing should TOTALLY apply here... But hey, it'll take some time to load~!

Ah yes, the flood from the sprinklers
Walking in the lobby with like... I dont know a lake?! In the pathway got my fav shoes wet! And it went into my socks, but it felt like swimming? I dont know it was sad and upsetting though, i didnt enjoy it. But water was like... Woah flowing and being extreme! Waterfalls were made today.
Come on people, gushing water... Do i need to be anymore obvious... Well here think of these... Innuendos...
                             1.Flowing from upstairs to downstairs.... making it harder... [to walk through]
                             2. GUSHING WATER. Like through a small hole just GUSHING
                             3. I took alot of heat to get it gushing.
Seriously boys and girls, if it didn't work... I've lost faith.

My phone tells me i missed an important call
I got a notification saying I missed a call at 2am from a guy i haven't talked to in months... And he was the only other person besides one other whom i've crushed on EVER. And well he called me yesterday and i didnt know my phone rang, so i guess i obviously didnt pick it up. I'm texting him tomorrow morning and saying sorry i missed his call.
I feel its earth telling me that this year, i have my chance. Please be right.


New Year Omens:
                            They come true right?

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.