Jan 31, 2010

My Whole Magical Plan

My friend... Lets call her ARDENE LOL Told me she reads my blog, which it totally sweet! I mean lol i didn't think anyone besides like... Selena, Jenny... I think thats it LOL read it... You know unless i force them! So yeah, this one is my Feb plan....

I have a feeling its not gonna work, but eh... I think the joy is in thinking it up and pretending to do it. So here it is:
                                                  So for gr12 i wanna be one of those hot guys people remember and go: OMFG. THAT GUY IS SO HOT!! I mean hello? Gr12 are SUPPOSED to be hot!! I mean i think some are... Well some at our school are like ew... But anyways here starting tomorrow [Feb.1] I will wake up at 6am and exercise for like... 1hr and then i'll shower and junk, then my mom makes some disgusting green drink that has like peppers, bitter melon, apple? Its SO GROSS. But it makes you lose weight like CRAZY, then for lunch i'm going to eat like so much less... And yeah that takes out random junk food after school. And of course for dinner LESS MEAT MORE GREEN VEGGIE-TABLES (: Oh yeah... More water, cuz thats good for you!

Yeah i highly doubt this is gonna happen.. I mean for one I WORK AT ORANGE JULIUS two... I'm too lazy to wake up tomorrow D: And today i had 3 hot dogs... Yeah... Im gonna die obease and i wont make it to the reunion which our school should have btw... I mean cuz if we don't i'm gonna slap someone (:

1 comment:

  1. OMG =) lol i'm mentioned ^ ^
    pfft you don't needa lose weight =)
    i want a GTF with WC on the bottom now -.-

    ReplyDelete

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.