Jan 10, 2010

Thought.

Ok boys and well... I guess Girls, i dunno who reads this. But im sure i offend the girls who read this [Jenny and Amy] Anyways, today [January.9th] marks the day of my horrible future cuz you know... I ruined it. So here it is:
                                                                                 So today i went to the mall with my awesome friends Amy and Katrina, I went by Starbucks about.... 50 times you know to see if maybe he was there. And he wasnt ): But thats not the point. I went there finally cuz well i gave up, and Amy wanted a drink haha. So i went there and the girl who messed up my giftcard thing? Yeah her, if you dont get it then i suggest [ http://mindmymales.blogspot.com/2010/01/really-hot-guys.html ] Ok so i saw her, and there was a cute-ish i dont remember, but i'll assume he was cute guy was with her. So i went up there to them and he say "Hey" but i totally blew him off [not in the fun way (;] and said to the girl "Hey! I brought real money this time!" and he was all "ok..." [he said it out loud!] So she was all "I dont get it" and im like "My whole gift card ordeal?" and shes like "OH YEAH YOU!" but yeah anyways back to the moral of the story:
                                                                                                      So now about like 5 hours later i think about it and.... I feel really bad. I mean one for totally ignoring some guy! And then for ruining my future because well... He works with "Trevor" and then hes probably gonna be like "Omg there was some loser here" and then like one day im gonna show up [like every time im at the mall] and then he's gonna be all "Trevor thats him!" and then Trevor is gonna think im a loser, and all connection to how hot he is... is well GONE!

So what do you think? My whole future with the hot Trevor is now gone isnt it? Yeah... And i got a haircut, its super short. And im not used to it, i dont think trevor will like it. ): Oh well... I have to find a new boy... Like thats possible. Trevor was like hot.

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.