Jan 18, 2010

Totally Valid Theory

Ok so whenever I see Trevor you know [If you've read my blog at least once, i don't think i always have to link you hahaha.] yeah so if i see him... He like never has a closing shift, which i find is odd ):

So when i see him and he has an early shift something wierd happens...
Story time!
So like i say, when i see him there is always and I mean always one guy who comes. He has like... Uh... Hair is kinda like shaved but half growing back. Its a very VERY VERY cute blonde. Its like woah. Ok and so he comes with hsi nice big sweater, jeans and sneakers and he has this one big grey binder. [I wonder whats in it!] And then he comes with his totally many sexy voice and says "Can i get a Large Pina Colada with a Banana please?" and im always thinking [OMFG CUTE AND HAS MANNERS] Ooh reminds me of a little story:
                                          Ok so I went to awesome friend's birthday party yesterday, and after our awesome downtowning we went back to her house. He brother and her brother's friend was there. He has that whole emo thing going on skinny jeans, emo hair and well anyways. I walked by her bro's room and saw the bed and emo was sitting on it so i said to him "Oh hey! My cousin has bed sheets like that!" and he looked kinda scared but said it very cutely "Oh... Uh... Thats not my bed... Im just friends with Josh" and im like "Oh... But it doesnt change the fact its the same haha" and then Josh went into the room and like slammed the door shut, but it totally didnt slam shut. Then i see emo walk up slowly and close the door nice polietly and quietly haha it was so cute! And like later that night he had the phone [it rang obv] anf he was all "Uh... Josh's mom, the phone's for you" I mean OMFG. He was so ADORABLE! And polite!!! I mean my child is totally gonna be like him!! Omg... Look at me totally fawning over a GR8!! I feel like a cougar! (:
Ok back to the story. So That pina colada guy was so cute!! And well here's the odd part... He looks exactly like Trevor from Starbucks. If you minus the hair, the jeans, the sweater and the shoes and add black dress pants, shoes and shirt and some hot brown hair. They look JUST THE SAME. Yeah odd.

So theory, he and Trevor are either Twins... Or PC guy... IS Trevor!! I mean he coud have like a wig on! LOL I mean hello, its CRAZY! And PC guy was totally into me (:

Whenever he comes i'm always like "Oh back again? Large Pina Colada add Banana right?" and he smiles and says "I'm glad you remember me, yes (:" and so yeah. But this wednesday I was working with Selena, you know selena? Asian in love with Cameron [barf] and yeah. So she spilled and im not kidding she SPILLED 3-berry blast all over my blackberry!!! [Thank good nothing happened to "BlackJeans" (its it's name] so i go back and im all OMFG!! SELENA!! and i come back out to pour his drink [i made extra by accident] and i say "Oops... If i made extra... You can still have it (smile and wink)" he laughs and totally shows his delicious teeth. And to make conversation as i pour i say "Omg, she spilled 3-berry all over my blackberry, so ironic right?" and he laughs and says "OMG thats so ironic!! xD" then looks at his blackberry for a few seconds.... Im like OMG MY PIN IS... But yeah, he didnt say it ):

But thats my stories... Trevor man, is he PC? What do you think!? COMMENT!?

Trevor = PC Guy
PC Guy Hot = Just like Trevor
Totally makes sense right?

3 comments:

  1. excuse me, DON'T "BARF" at Cam <3333
    and hey, i remember that guy.

    See, told you i'd read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG show me this guy he sounds so hot 0-0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy my book!
    --Frank Anthony Polito, author of BAND FAGS!

    ReplyDelete

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.