Jan 14, 2010

Unfortunatley...

Ok, so you know the Trevor character i've been babbling about? [number one: http://mindmymales.blogspot.com/2010/01/really-hot-guys.html ] [number two: http://mindmymales.blogspot.com/2010/01/totally-gonna-do-it.html ]Well... Today... WASN'T the day of judgement.

So i arrived like... A lot of early to see Trevor... But like, yeah he was there. And so was that random chick, her real name is Catherine. Hahaha, yeah i found out. im not a stalker, i just heard it by chance! And well i saw him... I smiled at him, i don't think he saw.

Ok story:
              I arrived there with Jenny, which was an awesome wingwoman btdubs, and she didn't rush me into the whole trevor sitiAtion so its ok with me. And well anyways, we had a whole How I Met Your Mother-gasm. I mean we said so many quotes. And then she ditched us for the WEST49 dudes, psht. Anyways so when we were there... I think i was talking way too loud because he was looking at us, not sure if its a "shut up" kinda look or like "omg he's back" I can't read people well. Ok so he was there, and was looking hot. I needed an excuse to go talk to him. He was cleaning the garbage can, and so i went up and was like "Can I throw it in here" *i looked and i noticed it was just the cover how embarrassing!* but then he looked at me and said, "You can put it in here" and held his bag open. I felt it was a very sexual phrase... But who knows... I mean its like our first sentances to each other. I mean besides "thanks" "hi" or "Im really retarted sorry"

So for the rest of the day, i was really happy and i loved it. And so I told everyone and everyone to go look at him. But then apparently his shift ended a LONG time ago and some other gay guy was there... Story:
                                                                So i went there suring my break. There was no Trevor, but some random tall guy with black hair, he was gay. Ok so i went there... Cuz well i already had entered the fort haha. So it went like this *i walk up* and he smiles and goes, "what can i get for you" and im like "can i get a small strawberries and creme" and he was like "oh... no..." and im like "Omg i know!! But i hadnt had one in like months so i think i deserve it!" and he like gave me a disapproving look and said "want your balance?" and im like "eh sure why not" and then he gave it to me "26$" and im like "Omg ew! Im like so poor!!" and hes like "Oh,, yeah totally..." and im like "Oh yeah and whipped cream on the bottom" and hes all "You mean like reversed?" and im like "Im cool like that" then spica was all "I introduced him into that, etc" and im like "LOL NO YOU DIDNT" (: Anyways while he gave it to me he was like "Want more on the top" and im like "nah im not that fat" so he gives me a cute smile, i return it... But I mean fine, be sarcastic == But i found his sarcasm like either douchey or just really cute, i couldn't tell. I mean he's no Trevor, but hey. I talked to him WAY more to him than ive ever talked to Trevor! Anyways, Starbucks is always full of surprises! LOL

------I've actually never seen any hot ot cute guys working in Starbucks... Straight ones!! I mean all i see are gay, i mean hello! I know Gaydars aren't good... [ http://mindmymales.blogspot.com/2009/12/gaydar.html ] But... They aren't out of wack but they work! Sometimes... If you're Westaphone!

Want some more on the top?
                                              I'm not that fat!

1 comment:

  1. You, like, TOTALLY forgot to mention me!! thanks. i feel so uber appreciated, especially when i'm taking time out of my precious morning of catcing up on hw to read this. thanks. this is why i love cam so much more <33 (marry me, cam d j!!)

    ReplyDelete

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.