Jan 6, 2010

Really Hot... Guys.

So I work at the mall... Damn are the Men in suits, Teens [over 16 LOL], Daddies and well the male population in general are so freaking hot. I love working in the mall, i mean i love seeing the men walk by, playing dog to their Girlfriends/Wives/Booty Calls.
But I think it was somewhere before Christmas i met/saw the hottest employee ever, he not only was beautiful, but he's totally gay. I know, I know "Don't be so damn stereotypical b*tch!" But... Think, he has the worlds most feminine voice, does these hand movements [Unless he's a very and i mean very metro i doubt he's straight], his nice smile when i'm about to walk up....
Ok back story:
                      So, it was a few days before christmas, a Thursday, but not a Thursday like any other. But before then I was introduced to the wonderous product called "A Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha" by the wonderous Jason, he bought me a Venti one! Now thats splurgging on a stranger haha, i made him promise to buy me a coffee, and he said yes. So it made me happy. Anyways, so i was craving one. I went in, and there i was met with a line, but not just any line. A line of fate. I was waiting in line, then i saw this really hot guy, hair styled like me, obviously he has good taste! He had a beautiful voice and a wonderful smile. When i was about to go order something it was with him, i'll name him Trevor, so as i was walking towards trevor he smiled at me and i kinda well... smiled... So yes i was walking up to him, but then some old man like cuts and goes in between us! And hes all "Do you sell that gingerbread thing here?" and his smile faded and he looks at that old man and is all "Uh yeah we do, what can i get for you?" I'm like dude! But then some fugly girl, well she wasnt really, she was really pretty but she didnt look like him so yeah. She was all "HEY!" So i say [you know to confirm him i was in fact a flamboyant gay] "Ok my ex-boyfriend ALWAYS got coffee for me... So i'm gonna have to guess, do you have white chocolate mocha here?" "Yes...." "Ok.. A uh... Medium one? Oh peppermint flavour! And can i get the whipping cream on the bottom?!" [Always easier to mix, try it out] and she's all "Uh... Can we do that? No one's ever asked before... I can give you a bigger cup" He was watching us and he laughed when i said:  "But... I mean... Its just whipped cream, put it on the bottom and be all "TADA!"" and he kinda made me blush, but i like refused to say hello or anything to him ): Anyways, so as i wait for my drink [its a counter where you wait at the end] So he makes an excuse and leaves the till and takes a random towel and walks around to my side of the counter and starts to "fix" the counter, you know napkins and stuff, he pics up a jug and pours out the milk and is all "Oh better refill that" and totally is looking me up and down as he walks by me, just to add more to his "metro"-ness. And well i walked away after that, but he was fine. Like omg, i'd tap that and then some. Or as my friend says, "I'd make him get me pregnant so we can stay together forever" Creepy but funny haha.
*Upsetting part*
Everytime i go to "visit" him or "want a coffee" i bring my money and junk and walk by to you know, see if he's there to be able to make a move and talk to him! But he's never there ): Then one day i didn't bring my money or anything and he WAS THERE which totally pissed me off, i had no reason to say hi!

Anyways, today I had my money, and a reason to be there longer than anyone else! So i brought two giftcards, one with 15.33 and one with 50. So i had to switch the 15 and the 50, but im only allowed to keep 20 of the 50 so here is what i had to do:
Step one: Put the 15.33 into the 50
Step two: Take out 30 from the 50+15.33
step three: There is none.
So i went there hoping trevor was there, and guess who was? Trevor! I was so excited, i waited in line, and there was a different girl this time, and well i was in the front then these 3 random asian ladies come, and well the girl is helping a slow old man, so i was like OMG TIME TO GET JIGGY. But then the three asian ladies turn to 3 asian ladies and 2 other random ladies, and it made me upset ): So I went up to her and said, "Ok get ready for this great deal of force task, Everyone gave me like a billion gift cards i dunno why i mean pfft, money works too! [trevor now looks, and kinda smirks or laughs [didnt pay attention]] Can you "explains my steps" the girl had to do it for me, i started work in 10min, but well.. Luckily my manager wasnt working, i was 6 min late! But i spent 16min with Trevor! Anyways So she took a while, she was confused, and i felt bad for making it so hard... And Trevor kept looking at me, i could see from the corner of my eye, but i was too scared to look and say hi... [SORRY "SPICA"] So yeah after she said, you wanna buy a drink? and i should have said, "Oh im late for work, i'll get one during break, you know to see Trevor one more time, stupidly I DIDNT. So i yeah i saw him once today! ): And i kept trying to think of excuses to see him, but i didnt get any... I then saw another gay guy go to work, and it pissed me off cuz they were yacking and having the time of their lives.... I was so jealous. ):

New years resolution: Actually say HI to Trevor, no matter how much it costs me... and at 4$ a shift thats alot! 

2 comments:

  1. awwwe It's okay "PRINCESS"
    I didn't say hi to mine either ;A;
    matter of fact he wasn't even at school today
    -3-";;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't actually read the whole thing yet but i stopped at MEN IN SUITS

    ReplyDelete

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.