Jan 25, 2010

Long time no egotism!

Ok so, my last one was about the New Heights Festival well this one post is about that day, before the festival started. That moment changed... My outlook on life, haha you know me the Drama Princess.
So here's the scoop:
                               I was to go to the NHF but before that i was to meet my friends Jenny and Spica there! Spica brought his other friend, i'll name her... Two name (: Cuz she has like 20 haha. JKJK So I met with them, and I know it sounds creepy, cuz it probably is. I always go to the mall... To see Trevor, and because i have awesome memory I remembered when he'd be working... Wednesdays always, maybe Mondays. Saturdays and Sundays are kind of like off chances but never Thursdays or Fridays. I know it sounds creepy, but i'm sorry. I just remember when people work! Like there's this asian lady who works only on mondays and wednesdays... But once i saw her on a Thursday I had to check my phone cuz I was like "EXCUSE ME" haha

Ok to the story:
                       So because i was knowing when he was working, i walked by... And all day Jenny was saying and i quote, "I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GREEN TEA FRAP" can you spell addict? Hahah, jkjk. So we went there and as Jenny [And i say this loosely] gracely walks to the counter I slowly walk in, you know checking if Trevor was working always gotta make sure people! So i wait in line, and as i talk very loudly like... Well always, i see him looking up at us again... It wasn't one of those "OMG, THEYRE HERE AGAIN!?" but one of those ""Omg! They're here again!!! (:" So i wait in line hoping that girl or random cute jerk doesn't help me... I mean i've been waiting long enough!! And to add a bonus... I was wearing my "Gay is the new black" t-shirt, which i love btw! So lucky me! I get to go up! So i walk to him and I smile, he smiles back... And well MELT! So he looks at my shirt, smiles and says, "What can i get for you" and i go "Oh uh... *looks at the menu just you know to stall for time* and say "Grande Green Tea Frappicino... With Whipped Cream on the Bottom!" [Seriously try it, its so good!] he starts to tap the screen normally then he stops looks up at me and says "On the bottom?" and i smile and go "Yeah! I don't know why its so wierd... I mean its SO much more easier to mix! And it somehow tastes better to me..." and he smiles... I dont know if its a "OMG loser" or a "Haha, you're so cute, I just wanna put YOUR Whipped Cream... _____" yeah haha So he smiles and says "Haha, i'll try that on my next break" and i smile and say "Yeah you should! It'll taste AWESOME" so then he gets the cup and in his Beautifully Neat and Nice writting he writes "WC on the bottom GTF" and as he writes he mumbles to himself "Does that mean its reversed... or... uh.. mummble" But then he shrugs and looks back up and smiles, i hand him my card. And he looks at it and smiles [I named it Swarley. I wonder if he saw that or if he was just laughing at me in general] And then he says "Want your balance?" and i go "Hahah, yeah i have to know... I'm probably in the Negatives..." And he smiles again and gives it back you know after he stares at it for 30min haha and goes "22.65"


Well anyways... Thats pretty much it... Isnt he so cute!?!??! I took a picture of the cup... I know creepy. And yes that marks the day of my FIRST meeting, with more than one word with the delicious Trevor! (:

Gay is the new Black.

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.