Jan 4, 2010

Epiphany!

Ok! So this magical number happened while i was in the shower, and yes i don't take baths, i find it gross... I mean sitting in your own filth! Like what is this? The 1660s?! Hahah

So, backstory:
                      i rarely talk on the phone you know... Unless someone calls me or i'm forced to call them... So i guess my mom then. So recently someone i met in the summer called me, it freaked me out. Cuz when i met him i thought he was pretty cute, and he wasnt like the feminine gays, so it was refreshing! But he obviously didnt like me... Anyways he called. I texted him on New years i dunno why, but i texted the people i havent conversed with in a while so yeah. He didnt know who i was, so he called to see if he could figure out who i was through my voice. Yeah he didnt know who it was... I told him my name, he thought it was someone else... I mean Micah isnt that common ): Anyways we talked for a while... Until my mom yelled at me for not doing my homework, ah moms, what will we do without them? Oh yes, we wouldnt be born... Unless you have one of those pregnant men, but thats besides the point. So important part: I thought it went great, fantastic in a way, he laughed. I laughed... I think i may have been flirting... Well i dunno, people say im a flirt. So i think it went great.

This is what popped in my head: Did he think it was great?
I mean think about it. When you talk to someone and you think it went great... Do you ever wonder if the other person enjoyed it?
What if s/he wanted to make as many excuses as possible to leave?
What if s/he thinks you talk to much?
What if s/he wasn't laughing with you, but at you?

Thats alot to think about.
But it's not like you could recall them and be all "Hey! How was our conversation? Did you have fun? I had fun." Yeah that'd be lame right?
*footnote*
Talking to a guy i thought hated me, but i guess not! But this was the FIRST thing we've ever said to each other
Him: "So how was that socials test?"
Me: "Oh it was good, i did good. Did you do good?" *sh*t*

Him: "Uh.. yeah"
Nothing can be as lame as that haha.
But it'd be nice if you had some mind reading power and just be like, oh damn he hated it or oh damn he loved it. But it all depends on if s/he calls back right? I mean I would never call him, im not the caller? Im the callee. Like i don't ask people out, they ask me. Omg im starting to sound like a total egotistical batch. What i mean is, i don't have enough nerve to call them...

But what if they are like that too?
If you dont call... And they dont call... Who ends up calling? Yeah, your mom. Like literally though, i'm pretty sure your mom would call, you know to bring your hope up, its what moms do. "Merry christmas son!" "Omg! what is it! Socks... Not the nice ones... But blank ones..." "It was on sale! Your welcome" Something like that.

So, are you gonna call? Or should I?

1 comment:

  1. FFFFF nice story BTdubs,
    your blogs make mine look boring

    ReplyDelete

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.