Mar 21, 2010

OMG LOL

So it says my last post was 15 days ago? Thats pretty upsetting... Sorry anyone... Who reads this... I mean it was Spring Break y'all! I couldn't possibly keep up all the time :D I tweet every 3 seconds though... Literally, I may be addicted. But hey, you can keep up ( http://twitter.com/69IsJustFine )

So my Spring Break consisted of this.
1.Reading
2.Work.
3. Picking up my sister from various places... She's more popular then me...
4. Sit-Ups [I gained more weight... Odd]
5 Reading.

Sadly out of my 24 books I still have 4 left so I'm gonna speed read this one... Oh and one of them might not even be about gay people, which pisses me off... The computer lies, so i will probably skip it.

I finished Hero By Perry Moore yesterday, and its funny cuz right when i read the last word my song [Little Wonders - Rob Thomas, good song] ended, it was like perfect. But the book is REALLY good! I mean at first I didn't like the thought of superheroes... But omfg! Its AWESOME I will go out and buy it, its ok think, but I really don't care, I LOVE IT. I'm not going to reveal the ending, but usually I'd feel bitter about them... But i actually loved the ending, like it fit perfectly.
I hope there's a sequel!

I'm making rice krispies later... I hope I can melt skittles... I wanna make strawberry flavoured :D don't steal my idea y'all. I'll tell you if its good LOL

My mom bought that delicious potato salad i love so much... Its like really calorie filled... But thats ok, its not like she buys it everyday, but she bought chocolate syrup! CHOCOLATE MILK!!!

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.