Mar 6, 2010

A Long LONG Time Ago...

I'm gonna be testing all I can to make my posts fancier.
So yeah I'm back people! I know where did I go? Oh I dunno reading 1 of my 24 newly borrowed books.

Backstory:

 Last year i read all of the Gay themed books I could get from the library and heck only some of them were actually really good while some were just... Nauseating... Like a really good book is Totally Joe by James Howe. Its based on some guy from the Misfits... I didn't wanna read that one LOL anyways. I read all of the books i could and i was all "OMG! ITS 2010! MAYBE?" So I looked and yes our Library got a bunch of book and now I have like 12 in my room and 12 on hold... I'm so excited! I'm only on number 2 which is really sad... So after this I'm going to read up a storm haha. I really wanna read... Band Fags... The title interests me haha.

So I don't think y'all would remember... [ http://mindmymales.blogspot.com/2010/01/totally-valid-theory.html ] Mr.Pina Colada. Yes he visits on Thursdays... Large PC add a banana... But I was working last Wednesday... And he came. Yeah it totally blows the whole thing outta whack! I mean he has a binder again, school... But hey, I don't understand how College or University works... So I won't say anything, but when he came he was wearing a hat and he looked really upset for some reason. He came looking like he was just dumped. I think thats it, the beautiful Mr.Pina got dumped ):
 So he came and I recognized him but i didnt wanna look wierd so I was like, "Hi, what can i get for you?" and he was all, "Pina Colada" and I pulled the Large cup without him saying the size and I was like oops... But now that i look at him only his eyes are similar to Trevor's, they're obviously not the same people.

  And speaking of Trevor, its been like... Uh... more than a month since I've seen him. Last time I saw him was the New Heights Festival. And according to my New Heights post it was January 21. Yeah... I'm guessing fired... Or Maternity Leave!! Just like my friend from Ardene. Yes not the one I've mentioned before who reads my blog [Who is awesome BTDUBS] the other one LOL [Follow her! CrustyBandaid ] But in all honesty maybe he took time off for school... But my thoughts all point to quit, he looked important.

Oh! And i've changed the names of the two hot guys... Yeah one is Lover and the other is So Soft, I mean the first one is my love from gr9 and the second I think just looks so cute and like huggable like a Teddy Bear, which are soft so... Hence the name.
  In english on friday [last day before spring break, second last block] he said somethings and he looked at me and caught me kinda staring and he like smiled and it was so cute!

 English is my favourite class... I may not how to use punctuations... But i know the difference between there, they're and there, but i sometimes want to put too when to is needed... Like lets go too the mall... Yeah, but its ok. Its not like I'll be writing any novels soon psht haha.
  Thursdays are even better. I have double block of English then double block of Drama, I really like it even though i probably can't act and no one will tell me because they're too polite... I dunno I like being someone different... Its so boring being me 24/7

I think thats it?

1 comment:

  1. "there, they're and there"

    don't you mean "their"!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.