Feb 11, 2010

Eh... So long right? Full Update though!

Ok so i'm sure its been like 50 years since my last post am I right? LOL
Well this one isn't the most happiest either though D: I mean... Nothing exciting has happened yet D: so yeah... But i have bad news people! I haven't seen Trevor in like... So long!! Yeah i'm even thinking he either Quit or got fired! I bet he just took time off since... Well he's a smart person (: OR OMG. He found out about this blog and then he read this and got freaked out and then he quit his job so then i wouldn't see him anymore! Like one of those defence kinda things ):

  But then on a lighter note, you know [Fr]ancium>? Yeah well he's in my one of my classes as you may know. And well I had a final today... Well practice haha. So as i did it... When thinking, i kinda looked over to him? I know bad thing right? But i did and he looked so. Freaking. Cute. Yes when he isn't talking to a friend or looking at people, like when he thinks no one is looking at him and he's concentrating on something... He looks so cute! Like a little boy (: But then whenever i walk by his house... I feel this feeling of hope... Like i want him to walk out and like run into me or anything! I don't mind! Really (:

Uh... I hung out with Spica A LOT, my internet on my phone is back... So expect alot of tweeting... [AHotTrannyMess] I'm not a tranny btdubs...

Oh! I LOVE acting class so much, like its illegal, I mean i get to wear a dress yes a dress its really tasteful! Its purple... But since I'm a guy the zipper wont close... So Flora got me this sash thingy that covered it! It was TRES BELLE!! (:

I auditioned for the school play also! I hope i get a part! The parts will be posted tomorrow! [Fingers crossed!] Yeah for sure I'll tweet if i get anything!!!

I'm getting new glasses on Saturday too! I think, or next saturday! They kind of look like this... I think those ARE the ones! LOL
http://www.sunglasseschristiandior.com/ProductImages/Eyeglasses/Bvlgari/bvlgari_bvl_3009_c_870_01.jpg

Anyways... I think thats it (:

"Oooh! This necklace really brings out my breasts!" - Cordellia

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.