Feb 17, 2010

School life?

So i had lots of school junk to do... I mean the only hard courses i have this semester are... Biology... Oh thats it.... Math's my easiest subject... I'd say best... But then i'd be lying haha Nah math's ok, I might become a math teacher you know! I only wanna do it because well... Two month vaycay? And I get to see the future children of the future... I wanna know how hard it actually is for other teachers out there... And I wanna meet the gay people of the future... I mean what if i meet another me! I know... I'm not gonna be a teacher... But trying to be a Cloud like i did when i was in grade 2-3 isn't going to work out for me anymore!

So I have Math English Bio and Acting. I don't know if I can act... No one will be honest enough to tell me... They just go "Yeah you're great" I mean seriously... I will switch out if I can't act I'm not some kid who gets hurt easily. (:
  English is way easy I mean i have my favourite teacher, [Fr]ancium is in my class, way awesome. He looks at me with his cute little boyish face (: And did i mention [Br]omine is in my Bio! Yes lots of eyecandy this semester!
I think thats all my school life?

Not many italics or bolds this time around eh? Oh yeah! I'm in the Play! Yes I forgot to mention. I got into our environmental play! Yes, yes. I am David Suzuki... I hope it isn't like a two worded part... I mean haha I'm very happy i got a part while many others didn't. But I don't know... I really wanted to be in "I Hate You, I Love You" But i'm not, oh well its life. Oh! But i'm doing PR which is Public Relations like ticket selling or posters and sponsors... I rather call it Personal Relatioins... I mean I personally want our play to go really well...

So in April! I hope to see you there! And in May!

I will see you right?

0 commentaries:

Post a Comment

Anything is possible. And yes, links to pictures of beautiful boys ARE encouraged.